Analysts are promoting the advantages associated with Off-Shore Development as a means to save 40% or
more of your IT development costs. However, many IT executives are concerned about:
- Loss of control;
- Physical distance and time zone differences;
- Security -- personnel, data, infrastructure, intellectual property;
- Managing, coordinating, and integrating the on-shore and off-shore components;
- Cultural/language differences of the country; and
- Political upheaval in the region and how it will impact their projects.
NetworkingPS has extensive experience in this area.
Our Leadership has been both a customer of off-shore development firms and has also developed and
managed the US Operations of an off-shore firm. We have been both the customer and
the service provider. This unique experience has given us an insight into
off-shore operations and Business Process Outsourcing that cannot be matched by other companies.
Let us create the right mix of on-site, off-site, and
off-shore resources for your specific IT requirements.
For companies where off-shore seems too far way, NetworkingPS has established a
strategic partnership with a "near-shore" company, located in Jamaica and the Bahamas.
This close geographic proximity, same time zone and same language alternative
has alleviated many companies' concerns while still realizing significant cost